No Positions At This Time
No Positions At This Time
Project Engineer -Engineering Dept.
We are in need of an experienced, career-minded Project Engineer to be a part of our team. The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated individual with a strong work ethic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Summarily, this position will work with the engineering team to establish project requirements, direct and review the designers detailed drawing packages; will analyze and design steel tank structures with shallow and deep foundations; and will develop drawings packages to communicate design information. Additionally, this position will assist with support of the Sales department.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
• Registered Professional Engineer (or ability to obtain within one (1) year) required;
• B.S. degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering with Structural emphasis required;
• Three (3) years’ experience in tank and/or foundation design is preferred;
• Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, steel and concrete design;
• Familiarity with AISC ASD/LRFD, ACI-318; and,
• Knowledge of AWWA D100, API 650.
We offer a competitive salary package, to include, medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance and 401K. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
Summary: Prepares plant and field detailed drawing packages necessary to perform all phases of fabrication and construction, including tank foundations, components and accessories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Prepare details for tank appurtenances such as stairs, platforms, ladders, and piping
• Prepare support documentation such as shipping lists and material summaries.
• Assists Sales department by preparing bid sketches and quantity summaries.
• Keep standard background drawings current.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Associates Degree in Architectural or Mechanical Drafting, or displayed experience that is equivalent.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office and ability to cross train in other detailing software.
Other Skills and Abilities: Detailing in commercial construction experience is a plus, as well as, experience with detailing structural steel.
Hourly Plant Production
(Initial training hours will be on 1st Shift, 630a-3p, Monday – Friday; after transferring to 2nd Shift, hours will be 3p-11:30p, Monday – Friday)
As an Welder/Fabricator you will
• weld and/or fabricate tank parts and components using various equipment, x-ray quality welding and production welding;
• Read and understand blueprints and sketches;
• Material handling using overhead cranes, truck or forklift;
• Operate machinery to fabricate tank parts and components;
• Layout work required and general housekeeping.
Three (3) to five (5) years welding, forklift and overhead crane experience and HS diploma or GED is required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for our employees and their families to include,
Medical insurance, dental and vision plans, life insurance, short-term disability, 401(k) profit-sharing plan, and incentive programs.
Caldwell Tanks is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer/Drug Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Assist in the installation of concrete foundations, concrete pedestals and piping associated with tank projects. Travel is required.
• Operate skid-loader or forklift
• Tie rebar
• Build or erect concrete forms
• Pour and finish concrete
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
Complete Employment Forms:
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Statement
Individuals with Disabilities
APPLY NOW by Emailing Completed Employment Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caldwell Group is a participant of E-Verify. Please read the attached notices for important information about E-Verify.
Caldwell supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer, Male, Female, Veterans and Persons with a Disability.
Assistance for persons with disabilities:
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at 502.964.3361 or by email at email@example.com. This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as the result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes.